Pumpkin Oat Pancakes:
1/2 c oats
1/4 cup pumpkin
splash of soy milk
cinnamon (to taste)
banana (or any fruit)
agave nectar (syrup and honey would work too!)
- 1.) Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- 2.) Spray small skillet and heat on medium to high heat
- 3.) Spread mixture evenly on skillet
- 4.) once brown on one side, FLIP!
- 5.) Gather toppings (I love PB, banana, and agave nectar)
I know I have made many different types of pancakes……
Hollie’s “Krissy Nutcakes” (named after me, Im just THAT lucky haha), blueberry banana pancakes, sprinkle pancakes, Chocolate protein pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, and heart pancakes. It may SEEEMMM that im obsessed with pancakes….Im ok with that. haha
But the pumpkin oat pancake is one of my favorites!