Today, the NICU was CRAZY! For one reason or another. And tomorrow I get to do it ALLLLL again.
Day three of four! Well. thats half way!
So when I got home I saw this post on yahoo.
I thought it was kindof interesting. Considering there are whole SECTIONS in bookstores related to the differences between men and women.
(anyone heard of “Men are from mars, women are from venus” haha)
This article talks about the 8 things you shouldnt say to your husband (or I think could apply to any significant other really)
4. “Just leave it––I’ll do it myself!
5. “You always… [fill in the blank]” or “You never… [fill in the blank]”
6. “Do you really think those pants are flattering?”
7. “Ugh, we’re hanging out with him again?
8. “Please watch the kids. But don’t do this, take them here or forget that…”
soooooooooooo what are we allowed to say? haha just kidding. I think the website it just saying that we need say things differently, so we dont hurt people’s feelings. to be honest, I think 7 out of 8 of these can be under “Things not to say to your wife”. Anywho.
Question for you:
What difference do you find between men and women?
– communication. girls talk A LOT. guys dont.
(again there are exceptions. but I work with all women- WE TALK. A LOT!)