The camera that is. So my mom
stole took her camera back to use this past weekend (hence the lack of pictures here), and tonight I asked if I could borrow it again….
Yes I probably just need to buy another one. So this weekend I will be searching for a pot o’ gold, pimp daddy, or maybe Ill buy a lottery ticket haha
Today started off by getting Andrew off to school, and running 5miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not want to run (whats new)
But as soon as I got moving, the first three miles were actually enjoyable
The last two. Not so much.
But I did it!!! I was actually really proud of myself.
Then I realized I still have 8 more to go for the half marathon. Damn.
Insert a few errands and my nephew coming over.
I LOVVVEEE him so much!
BUT he is now climbing out of bed, and its driving me crazy!
After getting andrew, and doing homework. Andrew had soccer practice
After soccer, we ran to boy scouts. We were trying it out to see if he would like it….
(the meetings wont be right after soccer anymore)
of course, andrew loved it. So he is offically a tiger cub!
After a LONG day, I enjoy some apple crisp
This stuff is AWESOME!!!!!
Servings: 8 (3/4 cup)
– 1/2 c all purpose flour
– 1/4 c sugar
-1/4 c packed light brown sugar
– 1/4 c butter, chilled and cut into pieces
– 7 medium apples, peeled and sliced
– 1/3 c apple cigar
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
– 1 tbsp all purpose flour
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– cooking spray
– Preheat over 375 degrees
– conbined first four ingredients until crumbly. set aside
– combine apple adn next 5 ingredients, toss gently. Put in 8 inch square dish, coated with coooking spray.
– Sprinkle w. crumb mixture
– Bake at 375 for 40 min or until lightly brown
Question for you:
Would you rather
be able to fly, or
have the ability to read people’s minds?
– I would want to fly. I don’t want to know what people are thinking.