Today was a rest day. After yesterdays 7.5 mile hilly run (where I almost died! haha), I decided today I would do intervals on the treadmill and complete the P90x core workout.
Well…. last night I MAY have stayed up late watching the Cardinals win. So today I took a two hour nap, and my legs just weren’t feeling intervals. They were really tight. I thought “No big deal. Ill just do the P90x”. (ohhhh silly me) This video was hard! My legs hurt. Now how do my legs hurt when doing the core DVD?!!?!?!
Well this guy is crazy
haha jk. He kicks butt!
forever , I went to try and get a fuel belt
This is the one I want. I found one at sports authority for 20 bucks. Worth it?
I also, ordered my road ID! I ordered mine here: I got pink of course 😉
cant wait till it gets here!
(I got my road ID here! It was great and only cost me $15 because I had a groupon code to use. NICE!)
The saying I put on there: winners never lose.
Here are some fun ones I also found:
- Run hard or walk home
- you better read fast becouse i’m leaving you behind (this wouldn’t fit)
- It hurts a lot less when you win
- Everyone gets knocked down. Champions get back up
- Running is a mental sport and we’re all insane.
- In a world of give and take, give what it takes.
- The faster you run, the quicker you get done.
Question for you:
Do you run (or workout) with a road ID or fuel belt?
What is your favorite running/workout motto?