Last year, the NICU got together and made a cookbook! THere are so many recipes from beverages, soups, salads, crockpot dishes, desserts, and more!
I haven’t made a single recipe (I know the HORROR!) until now!
My friend Nicolette just had her adorable baby boy a week and a 1/2 ago, and when I went to visit I brought a new dish from the NICU cookbook. (She is one of my night friends that works w/ me)
She told me that her and her family loved it!
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
-4 chicken breasts (I used about 10 chicken tenders)
– 2 boxes of stuffing
– can cream of chicken soup
– 1 cup milk
– 4 slices of cheese (provolone)
– Spray 13×9 pan
– Oven to 350 degrees
– Place chicken in pan
– Put slice of cheese on each piece of chicken
– Sprinkle w/ two boxes of stuffing mix
– drop a few tablespoons of butter/margarine over stuffing
– Mix cream of chicken and mix. Spread over stuffing
– COver w/ foil and bake for 30 minutes (I had to cook it longer)