A week ago, my awesome buddy,NIkki, linked me in her post to finish this survey. I love me a survey- so I was thrilled!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules. #2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. #3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
- I am double jointed. I can touch my thumb to my forearm, put my legs behind my head, and I even had shoulder problems when swimming in highschool because of it. (I had to kick for weeks!)
- I want to go to the summer olympics to see ANY swimming event. Maybe in 2016 haha
3. Before becoming a nurse, I worked as a lifeguard and I babysat. That was it haha
4. The only time I lived outside of St Louis, was when I went to college at SMS in Sprinfield, MO for a year and a 1/2. I still see 9 out of the 12 people here (thats me w/ the funny face. Top row, third from the left)
6. My family has a farm in Illinois. So I consider myself both a county AND city girl haha
8. I love being silly. They make the best pictures!
9. I was engaged for three years, before I ended the relationship. It was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make.
11. I love to read! I’ve read Harry Potter MULTIPLE times. I just finished reading the Hunger Games series. Now what???
My answer’s to Nikki’s questions:
- What’s your favorite home workout?
P90X is a great workout in a short amount of time
2. What type of food do you feel best describes you? Why?
Ketchup. My family always says “Do you want some fries w/ your ketchup?” haha
3. What are some of your staple refrigerator items?
Yogurt, strawberries, spinach wraps, peppers, shredded cheese, and eggs.
4. What is the last movie you went to see?
Cars 2 w/ Andrew. Although we mostly have movie nights at home
5. If you could have a superpower, what would you want?
I would fly. Even though I’m scared of heights….haha
6. How would you describe yourself in three words?
compassionate, sarcastic, and honest
7. What’s your favorite spice?
Everyone can guess this- Cinnamon. Even people at work know this haha
8. Are you still friends with your best friends from when you were growing up?
My best friend are Jill (my cousin) and Kim who I met in preschool (Im on the far left, Jill is in the middle in the silver, and Kim is in the other black dress)
9. Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Hot. I hate being cold! Even though I didn’t turn the heat on in my house till the middle of december haha
10. Do you have a favorite piece of artwork? Painting/portrait/sculpture, etc?
I dont have any paintings, but I do love these quote
11. What is your favorite sport to watch, if any?
Baseball. I especially love watching the Cardinals
Question for you:
What is your favorite home workout?
How would you describe yourself in three words?