makes 12 mini lasagnas or 3 servings
-1 lb ground beef (I used less)
-1 c. spaghetti sauce
– 1 1/2 c park skim ricotta cheese
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp pepper
– 24 wonton wrappers
– 1 1/2 c shredded cheese
– Preheat oven 375
– Brown hamburger in skillet, drain, add spaghetti sauce, and stir
– In bowl, combine the ricotta w/ salt and pepper
– Coat 12 muffin tin w/ cooking spray.
– Put wonton wrapper in each cup. Half of ricotta into 12 cups. Top w/ half of the meat, and sprinkle w/ cheese.
-Place wonton wrapper over cheese, and repeat layers, and top w/ cheese
-Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and wrappers are golden