Trying to spend less money, has meant not getting my favorite gas station coffee 😦
I needed to find something to make at home. So I hit up google, and found a pretty good pumpkin spice latte 🙂
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) brewed coffee
- Make your coffee (the stronger the better
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together the pumpkin, vanilla, honey, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- Warm over medium heat, whisking constantly, until hot and frothy. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour coffee incup, and then milk