I love surveys and this one came from Nikki at Life after swimming. (love her blog-check it out!)
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
In the morning, cuddling with Andrew before pancakes!
2) List your three favorite TV shows right now.
Everybody Loves Raymond, Keeping up the Kardashians (its horribly addicting), and Whale Wars
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I lovveee taking them
4) Why do you blog?
I love the connection I feel with everyone. I have met some great people. I also use it as a journal
5) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Ryan Lochte. Sorry. it’s true. (I even found a picture with his clothes on…haha)
6) List a few of your favorite snacks.
7) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
facebook, yahoo, gmail, blogs!, and pinterests 🙂
8) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
No. but Andrew has been begging for a dog, cat, or baby brother haha. My parents have a cat and dog
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
my phone (said but true), right now my webcam (thank you skype with mr flowers), and my camera
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Iced Coffee besides water
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I would much rather bake
12) Do you have children?
One awesome son, Andrew
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
I love to swim (need to get back into it), biking, scrapbooking, and making decorations for the house (darn pinterest)
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Im pretty shy at first, but once I warm up Im extremely outgoing
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I hate to say this too, 30lbs would be a great change
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
I attended two weddings and they are both VERY close friends. Love celebrating such a happy time in their lives
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
VERY close. About two miles away haha
19) List three of your talents.
I can put my legs behind my head (you will NEVER see this on the blog haha) I can do a british and southern accent.
20) If you could go back to highschool or college, which would you choose?
highschool. I loved highschool, even though it was an all girl school. I only experience a year and a half of college before returning home. And college definintely wasn’t a happy/good time for me.