Today I have been
overly planning Andrew’s First Communion party that is THIS SUNDAY!
First, I started with the guest list, which includes family and so far is up to 31 people! Next, I started my weekly planning. Each day either cleaning, ordering, or buying something. I have a lot to do before Sunday, and if I spread it out between the days, hopefully I won’t be AS overwhelmed at the end of the week…..
Planning for the party:
- Monday: work, clean off Andrew’s desk
- Tuesday: Work, pick up basement (dad mowing grass!)
- Wednesday: 8-12 work. Target run. Order sandwiches. Order pictures for bathroom frames. Bank.
- Thursday: Sams, party city, chairs and tables from mom and dad’s, pick up around the house (deep clean Fri)
- Friday: Clean bedroom, basement, living room and green room. Spray tan
- Saturday: Pick up cake, sandwiches, trader joe’s flowers. Clean Bathroom and Kitchen. Make chocolate covered strawberries.
- Sunday: FIRST COMMUNION! (mom picking up balloons) Pictures at 12:30 🙂
You might be asking why my dad is mowing the grass, well besides he is awesome! The weather is looking like rain for the rest of the week! And since I work, he is going to cut it for me. I’m one lucky lady 🙂