This week had workouts from Michigan, to the gym to the tennis courts. If you ask me, this is how I LOVE to keep moving. I can’t do the same thing everyday. I get bored. Then I stop working out. (doesn’t help the weight lose!)
- Sunday: 28 mile bike ride to the Cherry Hut
- Monday: Tennis and small bike ride with Andrew
- Tuesday: 2000 yard swim (after a 10hr car ride)
- Wednesday: rest day
- Thursday: 40 min elliptical (after a 12 hr shift)
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 40 min elliptical, weights, and then an hour of tennis with Andrew
Weights on Saturday included:
- Repeat x3
- 20 Squats with kettlebell swings
- Seated ab twists (to both sides. 25 each side)
- Lying Adduction leg lifts (25 each leg)
- Tricep dips
I was really happy with this weeks workouts. Especially on vacation, when I seem to be alittle TOO laid back. but we were active in the morning, and then relaxed the rest of the day. It was perfect.
Question for you:
What was your favorite workout this weekend?
How many “rest days” do you have each week? or do you not keep track?
-I don’t 🙂