Well I guess the stress has finally caught up with me. Today I took Andrew to school, and then slept till 11. I mean I can NEVER do that. I usually can only sleep till 6:30 haha.
I told myself, that I would just lay down for an hour. But my body had other plans. Even when I woke up, I didn’t feel like 100%. BLAH
After running a few errands, like getting my bike a good tune up! I head home to relax and look up new recipes!
Last week, I was eating really well, but I need to start branching out! Eating the same things will just result in me eating the “wrong” foods.
I found some new recipes that I wanted to share with you!
- Baked Chicken Wings from Paleo Meal Time
- Paleo Recipes for Kids from healthtyblog
- Sweet Potato Drop Biscuits From Paleo Parents
- Morning Glory Muffins from Paleo Comfort Foods
– I have made these muffins before (tiffany always has the best recipes!)
I know that these are all paleo, and though I don’t eat 100% paleo, I try each day to each has “natural” as possible. When I do, I have more energy, sleep better, and my belly is thankful too
Question for you:
What is your favorite recipe these days?
Have you ever tried eating more natural/paleo?