I hope everyone had a great Friday, and thank goodness it is time for the weekend!
Lesson Number One: The scale doesn’t matter!!!!!
I woke up in not so good of mood, and you know why…because of the number on the scale. After pouting for a short amount of time, and emailing a close friend who has been there through this journey (since the beginning!) I began to feel much better after she told me, Its just a number. Take it for what it is, you can’t change it, so lets move on. Today is a new day!
Lesson Number Two: Always share yummy meals with friends
Even though this kitchen is piled high with dishes, and my sink is still broke (might have to do dishes in the bathtub…) I do have some fun things to share with you!
- Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast from Rabbit Food For my Bunny Teeth
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars by Lean Green Bean
- Vanilla Cream Peach Milkshake by PaleOmg
- This can apply to lesson one, where you inner coach is a moron
- Talking about more than just food, this was passed on from Tiffany
Lesson Number Three: Love message that I am still learning, luckily I have Jen at work and many others to remind me 🙂
I think that about sums up the day haha. I hope everyone is going to have a great weekend!
Question for you:
What is one “lesson” you have learned recently?