One day at work, this showed up……
It is probably one of my favorite fall snacks, and it always appears at work (because I don’t have it in my house). I was telling a friend how much I liked the sweet and salty snack, she offered some of hers (multiple times) with which I responded “no thanks.” “I’m good” and she asked WHY. I replied, my stomach will hate me later. I will be doubled over in pain.
they looked at me like I was crazy haha
I know that sugary, carby, junk food does a number to stomach, so I could eat it, and REALLY enjoy it, but then pay for it for hours ORRRR I could just not eat it.
I choose the later. And now that I have found some yummy recipes, I don’t even need them
But of course there are some things I miss……
- Sugary Starbucks. I really want a pumpkin spiced latte
- Ted Drewes ice cream. You just can’t beat it (if you are from St Louis, or are Angela and Riffany you understand haha)
- Oatmeal. I know it sounds weird, but especially now that it is fall, I miss the warm bowl of yummy goodness
- Dairy. I have decided (and my tummy) that dairy isn’t our friend. I think if I was in a pinch, I would eat it for protein
And some things I am excited to make or try….
- Since I am missing my starbucks, I found this pumpkin spice coffee (done)
- Nikki’s coconut butter. It looks AMAZING, and different flavors (I heard people eat it right out of the jar!)
- I might miss oatmeal, so I want to try this to see if it comes close
I know there are a million things
Question for you:
Are there any foods you stay away from, either from allerigies, diet, etc