Hi everyone. Again. I know it is been a really long time since I blogged, and a few weeks before that I was gone as well. I guess life has just been taking over. Which is perfectly fine with me. I also have been trying to stay off the internet as much as possible. With Andrew on summer break, we have been doing lots of fun things together and staying busy. I try to give him as much attention as a can, and keep my phone away. Also,I have about ZERO energy at the end of the night (apparently I may have to wait a YEAR after surgery to get this all back. UGH.)
I know I have lots of new things to tell you guys! Especially about a new guy I have been seeing But here are just a few things Andrew and I have been up to……
- 4th Of July with my family
- Andrew’s last 3rd grade baseball game
- Flowers from the new guy
- Evil looking cat
- Getting ready for the garage sale
- Pool time
- Andrew’s other baseball team, the Cardinals
- First, wedding of the season, my mom braided my hair. With a messy bun in the back. I loved it!
So that is just ALITTTTLLE bit that has been going on here. Tell me, what is new with you?
Question for you:
What is the biggest most exciting thing that happened this summer so far?