Hey everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend!
The past few days I have been relying on these
but so far today I have only taken day quill once 🙂 haha so I feel good. I actually slept much better too!
The day started w/ Andrew’s soccer game at 8AM!!!!!!!! I mean WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA! haha.
Then I headed to the gym. I haven’t been there all week (don’t judge me!) I actually felt great, and I ran and lifted more than last week. Iguess my body just needed a break!
Tonight, I am going to trivia night at my old highschool. I made cookies. These are NOT healthy, except for maybe the eggs. And oats. Yep. thats it haha. BUT I got to use my mixer for the first time!
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c flour ( I added a 1/2 c more)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c oats
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (or whatever you want)
-Preheat oven to 375
– Cream butter w/ sugar until fluffy.
– Add eggs one at a time then vanilla and beat
– Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to mixing bowl and mix.
-Add remaining ingredients. (add more M&Ms and chips if you want. I did!)
-Scoop into balls of dough on cookie sheet and bake until brown (about 6 min)
(this recipe was taken from The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I made some modifications.)