Where in the world have I been!?!? I didn’t realize that I have blogged in three days. Maybe because a lot hasn’t happened, or MAYYBBBEE its because I have been working and then watching the Olympics WAYYYY to late.
Some things that have happened over the past few days…..
My parents are getting their bedroom put back together! It is starting to look great! (I know my dad is ready to be done. He is working non-stop)
Andrew is losing teeth like no tomorrow! But I’m glad he won’t be the only 2nd grader without teeth haha
I found this quote on pinterest as well
Mr Flowers update: For someone I haven’t even met yet, there is definitely a connection. I love talking to him and I can’t wait to meet him August 16. That is the plan right now haha
Man. I have been all over the place! Yesterday, I got up at 4:30 am again to complete Week 4 before my 12 hour shift. I felt great yesterday getting up early and all day I never felt sluggish. I think I found my new workout time haha. WHO AM I!?!?!?
I then went to my parents, and watched the Opening Ceremony with my parents and my “second family” the Cupp family, that have been my parents neighbors since I was 12. They are family to me, and have been through so much with me the past 15 years! We had a blast talking till 10. We just had to watch the United States walk into the ceremony.
They always look like they belong on a yacht. But, I guess that it just Ralph lauren’s style. What do you think of their outfit?
Then this morning, I meet Annie at the gym for a 15 run on the treadmill and then a piyo class. I haven’t taken a class at the gym for awhile. This is a combination of pilates and yoga. It was awesome! My legs were shaking the whole time, but there was also lots of stretching!
The giveaway was super easy! I had three people respond, so three people win! wahoo!!! Angela, Amy, and Tammy send me your address and I will let Goodbelly know ASAP so we can get you the vouchers! I love giveaways!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
A week ago, my awesome buddy,NIkki, linked me in her post to finish this survey.I love me a survey- so I was thrilled!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
I am double jointed. I can touch my thumb to my forearm, put my legs behind my head, and I even had shoulder problems when swimming in highschool because of it. (I had to kick for weeks!)
I want to go to the summer olympics to see ANY swimming event. Maybe in 2016 haha
3. Before becoming a nurse, I worked as a lifeguard and I babysat. That was it haha
4. The only time I lived outside of St Louis, was when I went to college at SMS in Sprinfield, MO for a year and a 1/2. I still see 9 out of the 12 people here (thats me w/ the funny face. Top row, third from the left)
5. I left SMS when I found out I was pregnant w/ Andrew, and started nursing school at SIUE. And ended up meeting the best friends are girl could EVER ask for. the F4!
6. My family has a farm in Illinois. So I consider myself both a county AND city girl haha
7. I went to an ALL GIRL CATHOLIC highschool. But it really was awesome. I loved it! No boys to worry about! (yes there is a boy in this picture. He did NOT go to my school haha. Im the top Right)
8. I love being silly. They make the best pictures!
9. I was engaged for three years, before I ended the relationship. It was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make.
10. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Adventures, and I had a secret crush on Zak. Until I followed him on twitter. We would not work out 😦 It’s good to know now than later haha
11. I love to read! I’ve read Harry Potter MULTIPLE times. I just finished reading the Hunger Games series. Now what???