When I went to type of something, I noticed I had a few drafts still left that I never published. And I went to see what I thought was interesting a few weeks back…..
I follow several blogs, sites, and different twitter accounts and I always find some great recipes. This time I found a few, along with some great articles!
- Gretchen talks about changing the mind set of working out for the healthy benefits, and not “how is this going to help me lose weight”
- Pumpkin.Pumpkin. Pumpkin. recipes!!!
- Rob Wolf talks sleep: America’s biggest problem
- 23 grain free breakfast ideas
- Talks about the 4 pillars of our body, and if one area isn’t strong enough, what can happen
I love following other blogs, healthy twitter accounts, and seeing other workouts. This is motivation for me to eat healthy and get off my butt! Of course, I also had to share the pumpkin recipes because, well, its PUMPKIN!
Question for you:
What sites/blogs to you most enjoy?