A week ago, my awesome buddy,NIkki, linked me in her post to finish this survey.I love me a survey- so I was thrilled!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
I am double jointed. I can touch my thumb to my forearm, put my legs behind my head, and I even had shoulder problems when swimming in highschool because of it. (I had to kick for weeks!)
I want to go to the summer olympics to see ANY swimming event. Maybe in 2016 haha
3. Before becoming a nurse, I worked as a lifeguard and I babysat. That was it haha
4. The only time I lived outside of St Louis, was when I went to college at SMS in Sprinfield, MO for a year and a 1/2. I still see 9 out of the 12 people here (thats me w/ the funny face. Top row, third from the left)
5. I left SMS when I found out I was pregnant w/ Andrew, and started nursing school at SIUE. And ended up meeting the best friends are girl could EVER ask for. the F4!
6. My family has a farm in Illinois. So I consider myself both a county AND city girl haha
7. I went to an ALL GIRL CATHOLIC highschool. But it really was awesome. I loved it! No boys to worry about! (yes there is a boy in this picture. He did NOT go to my school haha. Im the top Right)
8. I love being silly. They make the best pictures!
9. I was engaged for three years, before I ended the relationship. It was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make.
10. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Adventures, and I had a secret crush on Zak. Until I followed him on twitter. We would not work out 😦 It’s good to know now than later haha
11. I love to read! I’ve read Harry Potter MULTIPLE times. I just finished reading the Hunger Games series. Now what???