A week ago, my awesome buddy,NIkki, linked me in her post to finish this survey.I love me a survey- so I was thrilled!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
I am double jointed. I can touch my thumb to my forearm, put my legs behind my head, and I even had shoulder problems when swimming in highschool because of it. (I had to kick for weeks!)
I want to go to the summer olympics to see ANY swimming event. Maybe in 2016 haha
3. Before becoming a nurse, I worked as a lifeguard and I babysat. That was it haha
4. The only time I lived outside of St Louis, was when I went to college at SMS in Sprinfield, MO for a year and a 1/2. I still see 9 out of the 12 people here (thats me w/ the funny face. Top row, third from the left)
5. I left SMS when I found out I was pregnant w/ Andrew, and started nursing school at SIUE. And ended up meeting the best friends are girl could EVER ask for. the F4!
6. My family has a farm in Illinois. So I consider myself both a county AND city girl haha
7. I went to an ALL GIRL CATHOLIC highschool. But it really was awesome. I loved it! No boys to worry about! (yes there is a boy in this picture. He did NOT go to my school haha. Im the top Right)
8. I love being silly. They make the best pictures!
9. I was engaged for three years, before I ended the relationship. It was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make.
10. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Adventures, and I had a secret crush on Zak. Until I followed him on twitter. We would not work out 😦 It’s good to know now than later haha
11. I love to read! I’ve read Harry Potter MULTIPLE times. I just finished reading the Hunger Games series. Now what???
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine started w/ being oncall for work 😦
Luckily, I didnt get call in and I made it to Andrew’s basketball game. Which was HILARIOUS. next time I will have to post a video. They are just starting to learn the rules. I laughed for 45 minutes straight. I love basketball and played when I was younger, so it is fun to be on the other side (although, I would love to play again)
After the game, Andrew went to his dad’s 😦
But I didn’t sit around. I headed to the gym. I am defiantly feeling a difference, now that Im back to kicking booty. I usually run or bike for 30 minutes and then hit the weights. Before I would only do cardio, but can tell that the weights are helping. I have even had three different people ask if I lost weight. I don’t think I have, but I just feel I am carrying myself better.
Saturday night was spent w/ some friends from highschool. We had mexican and some margaritas! I can’t believe I didn’t take any pictures. SOOO not me haha. I wore this outfit, but with different shoes
Anywho, my Sunday started out like this.
I layed in bed till 10. AHHH WHAT! Then it was time to catch up on blogs (in my pjs) and then I hooked up my new printer. I actually got a lot done. While watching Bewitched. Love this movie w/ WIll Ferrel and Nicole Kidman
Then it was gym time again. I actually saw a guy working out on the machines. He was a pretty buff guy. So I might have watched him a time or two. He then walked over to a lady on one of the machines and told her he had one more set to finish. and she got off. Im pretty sure my jaw hit the ground. I mean WHO DOES THAT! haha. He may have seen me shaking my head at him….
The rest of the day was spent being bored. Really. It was quiet. And I hate quiet.
Also, got my hair cut. Makes me think of Jennifer Aniston for some reason haha
I was also rocking my SMS swimming shirt. (yep. I still wear tshirts from my college. But I didn’t graduate from SMS, but I guess thats another story for another day) (I thought of HOLLY and NikKi )
Man. I look tired
I also decided I needed a way to chart my progress, so I printed off a calendar (thank you yahoo!) I want to keep track of workouts and weigh ins. Well see how this goes…….