Right now, I’m on the road!!! I can not express how much I have been looking forward to fresh air, and getting out of St Louis. I always feel rejuvenated after our beach vacation, now I just have a few hours standing between me and the gulf 🙂
I saw this survey on mealsandmoves and thought it was a good one!
Current Book: I actually need some ideas for the beach! send you suggestions!
Current music: I just heard Dont Ya by Brett Eldredge. LOVE IT!
Current guilty pleasure: Starbucks 🙂
Current nail color: I’m not sure the name, but I just got a pedicure with my mom, and they match my flowers 🙂
Current drink: good o’ water (after my starbucks….I did have a coupon though! haha)
Current food: This morning I had a big bowl of oats, now its time to decide what to do for lunch….
A week ago, my awesome buddy,NIkki, linked me in her post to finish this survey.I love me a survey- so I was thrilled!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
I am double jointed. I can touch my thumb to my forearm, put my legs behind my head, and I even had shoulder problems when swimming in highschool because of it. (I had to kick for weeks!)
I want to go to the summer olympics to see ANY swimming event. Maybe in 2016 haha
3. Before becoming a nurse, I worked as a lifeguard and I babysat. That was it haha
4. The only time I lived outside of St Louis, was when I went to college at SMS in Sprinfield, MO for a year and a 1/2. I still see 9 out of the 12 people here (thats me w/ the funny face. Top row, third from the left)
5. I left SMS when I found out I was pregnant w/ Andrew, and started nursing school at SIUE. And ended up meeting the best friends are girl could EVER ask for. the F4!
6. My family has a farm in Illinois. So I consider myself both a county AND city girl haha
7. I went to an ALL GIRL CATHOLIC highschool. But it really was awesome. I loved it! No boys to worry about! (yes there is a boy in this picture. He did NOT go to my school haha. Im the top Right)
8. I love being silly. They make the best pictures!
9. I was engaged for three years, before I ended the relationship. It was the HARDEST decision I have ever had to make.
10. One of my favorite shows is Ghost Adventures, and I had a secret crush on Zak. Until I followed him on twitter. We would not work out 😦 It’s good to know now than later haha
11. I love to read! I’ve read Harry Potter MULTIPLE times. I just finished reading the Hunger Games series. Now what???
Name your favorite color: Pink! I would have to say that most EVERY in my life knows this. I wear it whenever I can 🙂 But Andrew thinks my favorite color is purple, because of my favorite purple dress
Name your favorite song: depends on the mood. but I love Over the rainbow by Oz
Name your favorite dessert: Ice cream. My favorite is ted drews, second up is Kilwin’s in Michigan
What wizzes you off: I do not like rude/mean people. Or those who treat others as if they are nothing. I really do try to treat others the way I would want to be treated. Making people smile is much more fun than being mean
When you’re upset, you: Shut down. I usually hold it all in. And I then I cry. A lot. Unfortuantly/Luckily, I am a person who wears her heart on her sleeve, so I get hurt a lot of the time.
THen I get a hug or kiss from this little guy, and I feel a million times better
Your favorite pet: Growing up I only had hampsters. And I never really cared for them. Then about ten years ago, my parents got our cat tiger. (original I know) and He loves my mom
Then a year ago, we got this little guy. Who was left out in the cold. and we brought him home. He is attached to my dad’s leg.
So I love them both, but one day Id like to have a dog for me and Andrew…someday
Black or white: Defiantly black. Its slimming! And goes with everything!
me and cory
Your biggest fear: Being alone. Basically I was the kindof girl who played house. I was the mommy. I had a husband and lots of kids. And well I still really want that. But I guess I could be the crazy lady with all the cats
Best Feature: I like my smile. I feel a smile is your best accessory
Everyday attitude: Everything happens for a reason
I really believe that. Even when times get really Sh*tty. I have to believe that God has a plan. and this is all just apart of what he has in store for me. (I hope he is working on making my biggest fear not to come true)
When I found out I was pregnant, (and after the shock) I was ok with it. I never freaked out. And then I had this awesome part of my life
What is perfection?: I dont think it exists. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side, because at the same time they think I have it all, or something that they dont have and thats not true. One of my goals to be happy for what I have. (even the extra LBS Ive got at the moment, even though I really really want to lose them haha)
Guilty pleasure: Um beside my love for ice cream (that I already mentioned). I love girly movies. If I could (or if anyone would see them with me) I would watch them ALL!
(just watched this tonight)
Question for you:
– answer one of the ?s for you (a favorite song, guilty pleasure, what wizzes you?)